Friday, July 9, 2010

Bringing Home Strays - A True "Garage" Sale

In my "real" life job I am a realtor. It pays the bills on good days and on bad days it gives me the means to hunt for REALLY BIG castoffs.These are garage sales in the truest sense of the term. Homes - usually with a garage - or two - or three, for sale at really amazing prices.  The foreclosure market has left many strays available.  I say this because they ARE like strays to me. I want to take them home  and fix them up and give them a new life. My favorite right now is over 3500 sq feet - less than 100K !! I visit it a few times a week and can see what a great home it could be. I mean I AM IN LOVE. It's got that cool California vibe going for it. Email me if anyone wants to see it. But for now, I'll keep working on my curbside fairy finds and save my pennies for the big stuff.
My chairs will be cool when they are done - I'm thinking a glossy white on the dark wood, but my youngest wants acid green. We'll see...
Later Lovies!
Smooch
Ann

Okay - not that I watch this show - but, it's like a trainwreck. I couldn't turn away!! The Housewives of New Jersey just flashed a REALLY cool chair in silver, black and white -  hmmmmm looked good - just saying. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment