Thursday, July 8, 2010

Excuse the Mess.....Uhm It's In Here Somewhere...















I am outing myself - this is my garage. In my defense, this is after 3 moves in 1 year and it was raining - HARD - when I was unloading. It landed where it landed and that is where it has stayed.
Until now.
I am taking this - piece by piece - each one of my junkin' weekend finds and beautifying- funkifying- generally bringing them back to life. ONE - AT - A -TIME!! I'm bringing you along for the ride. So, friends - here we go!!
Now, this is not to say I am not adding all the time to my junquelove pickings! I mean just look my sistas at these great chairs I found! Who, I ask you could pass these babies up?? Not me!
I wanted to show you what I did with an UGLY 80's baby blue and mauve mass-produced piece of art. Well, they called it that anyway. Sorry, no before photo, but I painted over it and it is now hanging in my dining room. Not a great shot, but you get the idea.

More later! I will keep you up to date on the chair redo - any ideas on colors appreciated.
LATER LOVELIES!!

Smooch!
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment