Monday, July 26, 2010

Oh Where Oh Where has my JunqueLove been...??

Dear Friends -
Sorry it's been so long since my last post!! Please forgive me , but - I have been on the hunt  - and unpacking  - and organizing - and packing again. I found some GREAT pieces! Got these for a great price at a sale in Bixby, OK BABY!! I'm turning this one into a patio bar - complete with mosaic top..... 





This will be the top of my bar - just wait it will be so COOL.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler...
A work in progress...man was it HOT this day...
Oh YEAH - also decided on going with a great Shabby Chic  over a Ultra Modern Look   for the great chairs I found a while back...check out the fabric - you will never guess what it is...

Did you guess?? It's a Simply Shabby Chic towel from Target! Whitewashed woodwork and this fabric...TOO CUTE!!
Have a great day my lovelies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment